Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. The www.nannypickle.com.au website (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Nanny Pickle Pty Ltd (ABN 69 132 145 441), trading as “Nanny Pickle”.
2. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and acknowledge and accept that you have read and understood all of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Whilst Nanny Pickle has made every effort to ensure that the information contained in the Website is correct, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information contained on the Website.
4. By purchasing a product from this Website you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Nanny Pickle may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any such variation will be effective immediately upon it being published on the Website. You are responsible for keeping yourself informed and up to date with any variation to the Terms and Conditions. You accept that by accessing or using the Website subsequent to any variation to the Terms and Conditions that you agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms and Conditions, as varied.
Copyright and Trademarks
This Website and all of the material contained on the Website is owned by Nanny Pickle and are protected by the relevant Copyright Act or other applicable laws.
Except where necessary to view the material on the Website, or as permitted by the by the relevant Copyright Act or other relevant legislation, nothing contained in the Website may be reproduced, copied or re-used, adapted, modified, distributed, uploaded to a third party or linked to without the prior written consent of Nanny Pickle.
The trademarks displayed on the website are owned by and registered to Nanny Pickle Pty Ltd (ABN 69 132 145 441).
Third Party Websites
The website may contain links to other third party websites. Nanny Pickle does not endorse or approve any material contained on third party websites.
Nanny Pickle makes no warranties or representations, express or implied with respect to the appropriateness, cost, quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of material, information, products, services or otherwise referred to on third party websites.
Colours and Sizing Charts
The colours of our garments may be different to what appears on your monitor. Nanny Pickle cannot guarantee that the colour displayed on your monitor is accurate.
The Sizing Charts are only intended to act as a guide as to body sizing and are not intended to represent garment dimensions.
Indemnity and limitation of liability
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Nanny Pickle harmless for any losses, liabilities, damages, claims and expenses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or related to your use of the Website.
You agree that Nanny Pickle is not liable to you for any losses, liability, damage, claim and or expenses arising out of or related to your use of the Website.
Nanny Pickle does not guarantee that the Website will be free from viruses, spy-ware, worms, trojans (“Viruses”) and will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether to personal property or otherwise, suffered as a result of or in connection with any Viruses contained on the Website.
Purchase of Goods
Any order placed by you via this Website constitutes an offer by you to Nanny Pickle to purchase a particular product or service for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified in this Website at the time you place your order.
Nanny Pickle reserves the right to accept or reject any offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error or omission in the price of the product description, or an error in your order.
No binding contract shall be formed unless Nanny Pickle communicates to you that it has accepted your order and that payment of the purchase price has been confirmed.
Advertised prices for products or services are quoted in Australian dollars and include Goods and Services Tax (GST). The prices are current at the time they are published on the Website but may vary from time to time and at any time at the sole discretion of Nanny Pickle.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
You and Nanny Pickle agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Queensland, Australia.
By accessing or using the website, Nanny Pickle understands that personal information may be requested by us or communicated by you via the Website. Nanny Pickle is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
Accordingly, any personal information provided by you through the Website will be stored on our secure web server or on private files. We will not share, sell, rent or trade with, or to third parties your personal information obtained through the Website other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or as required by law. Any personal information that you provide through the Website will be treated with care and in the strictest confidence.
We may provide aggregated statistical, demographic and other non-personally identifying information as part of the process of improving and optimising the Website.